Snow Is So Pretty To Look At



Growing up in Florida, I always loved looking at snow and thinking how pretty it is when it's all white and covers everything. Little did I know that it's really a pain to deal with. I got to experience that for myself when I lived in Tennessee for a few years. This southern girl and snow do NOT mix! Driving in it was a whole new thing that I could have done without. Needless to say I was deliriously happy when I got to move back home to Florida and away from the possessed snow. I now live in Australia where if the snow even thinks about coming here it screams and runs the other way..lol. I still think snow looks pretty as long as I don't have to live in it.

Outfit: Top - MOZ Designs - " Pia " Belted Leather Jacket
            Bottoms -MOZ Designs - " Macy" Jeans

Head: Genus Classic

Shape: Silverstream Shapes ( Inworld store coming soon )

Hair: Besom - Beau Beanie Style

Skin: Genus Basic Applier ( Honey )

Brows: Genus HUD Applier

Comments

  1. woooohoooooooo well done my friend well done!!!! excellent job! i love it! hugggs and ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts