Valentine's Should Be All Year Long




February is the month of love with the 14th being the date that we celebrate the love that we have for that special person in our lives. Yes, I know that it has come and gone but it makes me wonder why we only celebrate this time once a year. Now, I'm not saying that we need to go out and buy presents everyday ( if my hubby wanted to do that I wouldn't complain...lol) to make our significant other feel special. We have a whole 12 months to hold hands, write a note, call them during the day just to say hi, and other little things that would put a smile on their face. It's nice to have Valentine's day to share with your significant other but it's a whole lot better when you make every day Valentine's Day .


Shirt: GothiCatz - Lounging Set 2 ( Boyfriend's Shirt )

Hair: Truth - Zoya ( March Group Gift )

Jewerly: Zuri Rayna - Dangle Hearts Set ( Rosey Plumb/ Dia/ Steele )




Comments

Popular Posts