Beth's Mating


                                                                             I was dead
                                                                            Until you found me,
                                                                            Though I breathed.

                                                                             I was sightless
                                                                            though I could see.

                                                                             And then you came,
                                                                            and I was awakened.
                                                                                         
                                                                                                         Lover Awakened
                                                                                                         J.R. Ward

I have always had a fascination with the paranormal. I watch and read anything that has vampires and werewolves in it. The paranormal genre is HUGE and my Kindle reader is loaded with various paranormal authors. J.R. Ward was one of the first authors that I read when I started in this genre, she has become one of my favorites. The Black Dagger Brotherhood series will take you on an emotional roller coaster, I have read several books in this series and Wrath from Dark Lover ( first book ) is still my favorite. One of my favorite moments in the book is Wrath's and Beth's mating,  I hope that Beth and Wrath will be pleased with my vision of what Beth would look like waiting for her mating, and I'm sure that Zsadist wouldn't mind me using his quote for how Wrath would feel when he finally gets to see his mate.

Dress: Moon Amore - Passionate Dress ( Rouge )

Hair: Sintiklia - Eliza

Background and Pose : Foxcity - Flutter & Sweet bento pose set

                                                                         

Comments

Popular Posts