Leader of the Scooters




Looking through my closet trying to figure out what to wear today, these separates from MOZ designs caught my eye. The black leather contrasts well with my porcelain skin from Spicy Bodyshop. The leather jacket and pants paired with slouch boots are a comfortable choice while riding your scooter. As I'm getting dresses the tune " Leader of the Pack" plays in my head and I smile.... I may not be the leader of the pack but I'll sure be the Leader of the Scooters wearing this outfit.


Outfit: Top - MOZ Designs - Sonora Leather Jacket
            Pants - MOZ Designs - Leather Panel Leggins

Boots: MOZ Designs - Slouch Boots

Head: Catwa Catya

Shape: My Own

Skin: Spicy Bodyshop - Olivia Skin II ( Porcelin ) , comes in Light, Med, Tan and Dark tones. HUD includes Hairbase, Lipstick and Eyeshadow. For Catwa & Omega users.

Hair: Besom - Beautiful Maids

Pose: Jess Poses- Scooter Femme 01, scooter and cat included.

Comments

Popular Posts